As a Digital Transformation Leader, you will be responsible for developing and executing digital transformation strategies that will enable our customers to better compete.
You will work closely with different members of the executive team or our customers to define and develop programs that will make the most of digital technologies to improve the company’s operations, products, and services.
You will also be responsible for leading and managing a team of digital transformation experts who will implement the strategy. In this role, you must be a strategic thinker with a track record of successful digital transformation initiatives.
What drives you must be the success of the projects and how to make a difference.
- Experience working in Digital Transformation projects as a leader and expertise in domains such as Digital Engineering / Digital Manufacturing or PLM.
- All phases of such projects from value assessment and scoping to roll-out will be familiar, and experience can be demonstrated.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate with a wide spectrum of stakeholers.
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers.
- A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness.
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Graduate or equivalent experience is desirable but not essential.
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role depending on the customer projects which are based in Western Europe.
The base location for this role would be Paris, but working from another city or country is not excluded.
You wish to apply for this position, please send us your details and CV.
10 Rue de Penthièvre - 75008 Paris - France
Copyright © 2022 Cleverplus - All rights reserved